Spanish authorities say a man was stabbed during an altercation between fans ahead of Tuesday’s Champions League match between Sevilla and Juventus.
Seville police say the unidentified man was injured during a confrontation at a bar near the city center and hospitalized. Officials say the man is in stable condition and his injuries are not life threatening.
At least two other people sustained minor injuries in the violence late Monday.
Authorities say the fighting began after a group of Sevilla fans attacked the Juventus supporters in the southern Spanish city. Police had to intervene to end the altercation. No arrests were immediately made.
More than 800 security personnel are expected to work Tuesday’s game at the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium in Seville.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016