Luis Suarez has begun training with Barcelona a day after the Court of Arbitration for Sport softened his suspension for biting an opponent in the World Cup.
The CAS upheld FIFA’s decision to ban Suarez from playing for four months but lessened its restriction on other football-related activities, including practicing and playing friendlies.
Suarez, who transferred to Barcelona from Liverpool after the World Cup, trained on Friday for the first time with Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta and his other new teammates.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Suarez will be eligible to play in Monday’s friendly at Camp Nou. His unveiling to the media will be on Tuesday.
The Uruguay forward won’t be able to play a competitive match until Oct. 25.