FC Goa will be cursing their luck at the end of this match but it is clear that they need to improve on their communication while attacking. A number of chances that the home side got in the first half were either seen away by Pune’s goalkeeper Edel, or disappeared due to the ball being given away cheaply.
Pune on the other hand, remained disciplined in defence and were always looking dangerous on the counter. After the 70th minute, it did look like this would be Goa’s match through and through and Pune should be happy with the one point that they might get at the end of the ninety. But substitute Momar Ndoye made the most out of the window of opportunity he got in the 89th minute and whipped the ball into goal from outside the box.
Zico’s team have no lost both of their opening fixtures and both times have looked the more unlucky of the two teams rather than the weaker one. They will have to now regroup and travel to Chennai to face Chennaiyin FC while this is exactly the kind of motivation FC Pune City will be looking for when they face NorthEast United next.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing