Kerala Blasters on Monday announced signing up Andrew Barisic and Penn Orji, bolstering their frontline attack for the forthcoming Indian Super League.
Barisic played for Melbourne Knights in 2004 and then two years later he played for Germany-based Oberliga Nord Club, Arminia Hannover.
In December 2007 he signed with his former club Melbourne Knights in the Victorian Premier League, followed by stints with Gold Coast United, Arema Indonesia and East Bengal. He played for Hong Kong First Division League Club South China in the 2013-2014 season.
The Canberra-born 28 year old striker is thrilled about playing in the ISL.
“I am delighted to be selected for the Kerala Blasters.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
This is an exciting time in Indian football and I am looking forward to playing back in India again. I feel privileged to bring my passion and determination for success to the Kerala fans and under the watchful eye of such a successful and iconic owner, Sachin Tendulkar. I am determined to work hard and play harder,” Barisic said.
23-year-old Nigeria born Penn is an exciting midfielder and made his debut for JCT in 2009 and was a regular face of East Bengal from 2010-2013. He played for Mohammedan Sporting Club in the I-League in the 2013-14 season.
Trevor Morgan, Assistant Coach, Kerala Blasters said, “We are delighted to sign on Andrew and Penn as part of this wonderful team. Their skills and experience will help us bolster our frontline attack. Kerala Blasters is a truly special team and Andrew and Penn will bring their own brand of uniqueness to the Kerala Blasters.”