Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has been given a one-match touchline ban for kicking a water bottle in the technical area during a Premier League game at the weekend.
Mourinho will serve the punishment in United’s League Cup quarterfinal match against West Ham at Old Trafford on Wednesday, with the English Football Association saying he accepted his behavior “amounted to improper conduct.”
It was against the same opponent, and at the same stadium, when Mourinho kicked the bottle in anger at United midfielder Paul Pogba getting booked for diving on Sunday. The Portuguese coach was sent to the stands because of his conduct.
It will be the second touchline ban this season for Mourinho, who was suspended for one match for using abusive or insulting words toward a referee at halftime of a game against Burnley at Old Trafford.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review