Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has been charged with misconduct for comments made to the referee during last weeekend’s Premier League match against Burnley, the FA said on Tuesday.
Mourinho was sent to the stands by referee Mark Clattenburg for the second half of the 0-0 draw at Old Trafford on Saturday after reportedly complaining about a penalty decision that did not go United’s way.
“It is alleged that in or around the tunnel area at halftime he used abusive and/or insulting words towards a Match Official,” the FA said.
Mourinho was also charged with misconduct by the FA last week for comments he made about referee Anthony Taylor ahead of United’s Premier League game against Liverpool.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review