A goal out of nowhere from Jose Holebas on Sunday inspired Watford to a 1-0 win at Middlesbrough, who have now gone six games without a Premier League win.
The visitors gave club-record signing Isaac Success his first start and Middlesbrough’s Antonio Barragan was fortunate to still be on the pitch at halftime after holding back the lively Nigerian while on a yellow card.
Success was involved in Watford’s opener after going down on the edge of the area. Boro only managed to clear the ball to Holebas who, with little danger apparent, unleashed a 20-metre left-footed shot past Victor Valdes on 54 minutes.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Boro thought they should have had a penalty when Calum Chambers was challenged by Holebas in the area but could have few complaints after another toothless display in front of their home fans, who have yet to see them win in the Premier League this season.