Germany defender Jerome Boateng has withdrawn from the team’s last two games of the year against San Marino and Italy.
Bayern Munich says Boateng has knee and hamstring problems. He was substituted toward the end of the side’s 1-1 draw against Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga on Saturday.
Germany visits San Marino for a World Cup qualifier on Friday before a friendly against Italy in Milan on Nov. 15.
Coach Joachim Loew called up three players from the under-21s for the games: Benjamin Henrichs of Bayer Leverkusen, Yannick Gerhard of Wolfsburg and Serge Gnabry of Werder Bremen.
Germany, which hopes to defend its World Cup title in Russia in 2018, tops qualifying Group C with three wins, while San Marino has lost all three.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More