Injury-prone Netherlands captain Arjen Robben will not play in upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Belarus and France.
The Bayern Munich forward, who has not added to his 88 internationals for the Netherlands in almost a year because of a string of injuries, is still feeling the effects of a rib injury.
Netherlands coach Danny Blind says Robben will not play against Belarus on Friday or France on Monday.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Blind says “I spoke to Arjen this morning. He’s not coming. He’s not fit.”
The three-time World Cup finalists began Group A with a 1-1 draw in Sweden.