The Austrian football federation says Bremen midfielder Zlatko Junuzovic has been ruled out of Saturday’s World Cup qualifier against Ireland and a friendly against Slovakia because of a knee injury.
Coach Marcel Koller has called up Karim Onisiwo as a replacement for Junuzovic. The Mainz midfielder made his debut in a friendly against Switzerland a year ago but hasn’t played for the national team since.
Junuzovic is the third regular starter for Austria to miss the Ireland game because of injury after goalkeeper Robert Almer (knee) and defender Sebastian Proedl (groin) were sidelined.
Austria plays Ireland, which shares the lead in qualifying Group D with Serbia, in Vienna on Saturday before hosting Slovakia three days later.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More