Atletico de Kolkata head coach Jose Molina was today suspended for one match of Indian Super League football for repeatedly protesting against referee’s decisions in his side’s match against Mumbai City FC in Kolkata.
Molina was sent off from the field of play and immediate surrounds by the match referee in the 90+1 minute of the match which ATK lost 0-1 last night.
“Coach Molina was sent off from the field of play and immediate surrounds by the Match Referee during 90+1 minute of the game during Hero ISL Match 23 (25th October 2016, Atletico de Kolkata vs Mumbai City FC) for repeatedly protesting against referee’s decisions,” the ISL said in a statement.
“Additionally, AIFF Disciplinary Code (Article 19) states that an expulsion automatically incurs suspension from the team’s subsequent match,” it added.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest