Captain Michael Dawson grabbed a second-half equalizer as Hull denied West Bromwich Albion a third straight English Premier League victory in a 1-1 draw on Saturday.
Gareth McAuley’s 34th-minute opener looked set to send the Tigers sliding to another defeat on a misty afternoon until Dawson got the finishing touches to a long-range free kick from Robert Snodgrass in the 72nd.
Hull failed to muster a single shot of any description in the opening 50 minutes and the Baggies looked in little danger of having their surge into the top half of the table halted.
The visitors deserved their opening goal when Hull failed to deal with Matt Phillips’ corner from the right and McAuley was on hand to head past helpless Hull goalkeeper David Marshall at KCOM Stadium.
West Brom wasted a chance of three points in injury time when substitute James McClean sent in a cross from the right and Salomon Rondon headed wide from in front of goal.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More