Italy striker Graziano Pelle is unlikely to be recalled next month following his tantrum against Spain which led to him being kicked out of the squad, coach Giampiero Ventura said.
Ventura has not spoken to the 31-year-old since because he said it was too expensive to call China where Pelle plays his club football with Shandong Luneng.
“He made a mistake, not so much in the way he confronted me but because he was disrespectful to the blue shirt and damaged the image which was built during Euro 2016,” Ventura told Italian state broadcaster Rai.
“He needs a period of reflection….I haven’t spoken to him since because it costs a lot to call China.”
Pelle stormed off and refused to shake Ventura’s hand after being replaced during the 1-1 draw in a World Cup qualifier. Italy visit Liechtenstein for a qualifying match on Nov. 12 and host Germany in a friendly three days later.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More