The FIFA World Cup seems to be gripping people all over the world and with the business end of the tournament all set to begin fans and viewers are showing their support more than ever.
They say football transcends many boundaries, American Ried Wiseman and German Alexander Gerst have taken that to a whole new level. The two are currently approximately 25o kilometers above the earth’s surface in the International Space Station and showed their support for their national teams who clashed in a group G encounter on June 26.
The team of astronauts, currently on a research assignment watched the game on TV sets installed in the International Space Station.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The duo recorded a 1 minute video titled “Out of This World Cup” while inside their space capsules, the astronauts took maximum advantage of the zero gravity and broke into acrobatic lunges and somersaults with a mini football. The duo also tweeted a series of pictures and interacted with the German and US football associations.
The video was made public by NASA on their You Tube channel ReelNASA