Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer will miss the World Cup qualifier against San Marino after feeling unwell shortly before the team’s departure on Wednesday.
The German football federation says midfielder Julian Brandt also stayed home, down with the flu.
Germany was aready missing midfielders Toni Kroos and Julian Draxler, as well as defender Jerome Boateng, because of various injuries.
After playing in San Marino on Friday, Germany meets Italy in a friendly on Tuesday in Milan.
Germany leads its group with three wins from three matches and is heavily favored against San Marino.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Only the group winners qualify directly for the 2018 tournament in Russia, where Germany hopes to defend its World Cup title.