Arsenal legend and former France international Thierry Henry will be in the stands when Atletico de Kolkata (ATK) take on Mumbai City FC in an Indian Super League (ISL) match here on October 25.
A sports kit manufacturer whose brand ambassador is the France World Cup winner, confirmed his arrival though refusing to divulge more details of his plans for the one-day visit.
“We cannot divulge his itinerary at the moment but he will be here for the game,” an official of the company said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A record goal scorer for Arsenal and part of the Gunners’ squad which did not lose a single game to win the English Premier League (EPL) title in the 2003-04 season, Henry has also played for clubs like FC Barcelona and AS Monaco during an illustrious career.
ATK officials, it was learnt, were content at the development after failing to pull crowds to the Rabindra Sarrovar Stadium, their new venue for the third edition.