Football fans in Poland clashed on Sunday with police after being denied entry to a match between two rival teams in the city of Lodz.
Police arrested more than 20 people. There were no reports of injuries.
The clashes took place ahead of an afternoon match between LKS Lodz and Widzew Lodz. The game went ahead and ended 2-2.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Police had banned Widzew fans from entering the LKS stadium for security reasons, prompting a group of about 300 to protest in the city center. After a police appeal to go home, some fans instead headed to the stadium and threw bottles, firecrackers and flares in the direction of police.
Lodz police said that officers then used batons, tear gas and stun grenades on the fans.
The clashes followed similar violence a day before in the city of Katowice.