FIFA says it will again fine Spain’s football federation for breaking transfer rules concerning underage players from abroad.
FIFA says the federation has “violated several provisions” involving minors who were signed by Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid, clubs which this year were banned from registering players during two transfer windows.
Soccer’s governing body says the federation was fined 220,000 Swiss francs ($221,000) and was “granted an additional deadline of six months to regularize its relevant regulatory framework and the existing system concerning the international transfer of minors within the country.”
FIFA says it also issued a “warning and a reprimand” to the federation.
The governing body had already fined the Spanish federation for breaking similar transfer rules when Barcelona signed youth players from abroad a few years ago.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review