An airplane carrying Turkish soccer club Fenerbahce to England made an emergency landing in Hungary after a bird strike cracked the windshield on Wednesday.
The BoraJet airplane carrying players and team officials, including club president Aziz Yildirim, took off from Istanbul at 11 a.m. (0800 GMT). It landed at Budapest’s Ferenc Liszt Airport, the nearest airport, after the security system indicated a flaw in the hermetic seal.
Another BoraJet flight from Istanbul was expected to land in Budapest at 4:45 p.m. (1445 GMT) to take the team to its Europa League match against Manchester United on Thursday.
The team posted photos of the cracked, but still intact, left windshield on its Twitter feed.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched