Yesterday was the Netherlands VS Argentina World Cup semi-final. Something everyone was waiting with bated breath for with absolutely no reason at all. The match was as boring as it was long. With a score of 0-0, most of us were left wondering why we woke up on our living room floors this morning.
It also got us thinking on some other things that have been ALMOST as boring as yesterday’s match. Some things that came to mind were:
Those history classes where we learn about King Arthur the First. And the Second. And the Third.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Family functions where old aunties and uncles ask you when you’re getting married
Listening to your grandparents talk about how much better life was “in their time”
36 hour-long train journeys where you’re stuck next to an annoying man who won’t. stop. talking.
Completing that monthly report for your boss, the deadline of which was two days ago
Watching that couple from college break up and get back together … again
Kyunki Mother-in-law bhi Kabhi Daughter-in-law Thi