Yesterday was the Netherlands VS Argentina World Cup semi-final. Something everyone was waiting with bated breath for with absolutely no reason at all. The match was as boring as it was long. With a score of 0-0, most of us were left wondering why we woke up on our living room floors this morning.
It also got us thinking on some other things that have been ALMOST as boring as yesterday’s match. Some things that came to mind were:
Those history classes where we learn about King Arthur the First. And the Second. And the Third.
Family functions where old aunties and uncles ask you when you’re getting married
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Listening to your grandparents talk about how much better life was “in their time”
36 hour-long train journeys where you’re stuck next to an annoying man who won’t. stop. talking.
Completing that monthly report for your boss, the deadline of which was two days ago
Watching that couple from college break up and get back together … again
Kyunki Mother-in-law bhi Kabhi Daughter-in-law Thi