Ex-Arsenal striker Park Chu-young gave FC Seoul a 1-0 win at the home of South Korean title rivals Jeonbuk Motors on Sunday to clinch the title on the final day of the K-League season.
With the teams locked on points before kick-off, Seoul, who had scored less goals over the season, had to win.
Park, who played just seven minutes in the English Premier League for Arsenal from 2008 to 2011, scored in the second half.
Jeonbuk, going for a third successive title, had been 14 points clear with six games remaining but was docked nine points in September after a club scout was convicted of bribing referees in 2013.
Jeonbuk takes on U.A.E team Al Ain in the final of the Asian Champions League later in November.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest