Chelsea forward Eden Hazard expects Manchester City and Liverpool to be the London side’s main rivals in the Premier League title race after the top three sides all enjoyed victories on the weekend.
Chelsea retained their place at the summit after they claimed a seventh successive league victory with a 2-1 home triumph over Tottenham Hotspur and will hope to continue the hot streak when they travel to third-placed City on Saturday.
“Man City and Liverpool. They are both good. If we want to be there at the end, then we have to finish above them,” Hazard told British media when asked which teams Chelsea will need to be most wary of in the title race.
Second-placed Liverpool overcame a stubborn Sunderland 2-0 at Anfield on Saturday, while City rallied for a 2-1 victory at Burnley earlier in the day.
Chelsea, who finished 10th last campaign, are in fine form, having scored 19 goals and conceded just one during their winning run and Hazard admitted the absence of European football had given Antonio Conte’s side a vital advantage.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“We have one week to prepare for the game and at the end of the week, we know what to do when we play,” the 25-year-old Belgian international added.
“Last year, we were just doing recovery so we weren’t always ready for the game but that’s not the case now. We’re concentrating on the opposition during the week and give everything.
“We do lots of tactical work and video work, it depends who we’re playing. We do everything to be prepared.”