German second division club Dynamo Dresden have been fined 60,000 euros and will have parts of their tribune shut out for spectators for one game following violent behaviour of their fans that included throwing a severed bull’s head into the stadium area.
The German football association (DFB) said on Tuesday repeat offenders Dynamo, who were already on probation from incidents last season, had failed to safeguard their high-risk German Cup game in August against RB Leipzig, nicknamed the Bulls.
Dresden fans had thrown a bull’s head onto the inside area of the stadium, unfurled insulting banners and hit one player with a coin during their win over fellow East German club Leipzig, owned by energy drinks maker Red Bull.
There were a total of six incidents of unsportsmanlike behaviour from their fans, including at three other games in October, the DFB said, including the use of banned flares.
This is not the first time Dynamo has been sanctioned, with the club having been suspended from the German Cup in the 2013/14 season due to crowd trouble.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review