Luis Suarez says Barcelona’s fans needn’t worry, he won’t bite again.
Barcelona unveiled Suarez on Tuesday, an event delayed for over five weeks since his transfer from Liverpool due to his latest suspension for biting an opponent at the World Cup.
Suarez says “I say to all the fans, don’t worry, because I won’t do that anymore.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Suarez sunk his teeth into the shoulder of Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini in June, earning him a four-month ban from playing competitive matches and further damaging his already tarnished reputation.
At 27, Suarez has accumulated three multi-match suspensions for biting an opponent. He has also been suspended for making racist remarks.