Liverpool striker Divock Origi is not too worried about his lack of starts this season and knows that with the club just two points off the top, and tied with leaders Manchester City in the goalscoring charts, he will have to wait for his chance.
The 21-year-old has been restricted to five Premier League appearances from the bench in the new campaign, but has scored in each of his two starts in the League Cup against Burton Albion and Derby County.
Origi scored 10 goals under manager Jurgen Klopp last season, including five in the last six games of the campaign.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“A manager never changes his winning team. It does not matter to me. Klopp believes in me and says I have to be patient. He asked me to stay calm, which is not easy for a footballer,” Origi told Belgian news site HLN, “I want to play and be the decisive player that I was last season. I scored 10 goals in no time (so) everything can turn quickly in football.”
Liverpool, who are fourth in the league, host Manchester United on October 17.