Tottenham Hotspur stretched their unbeaten Premier League start to eight games after England midfielder Dele Alli struck an 89th-minute equaliser in a 1-1 draw at West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.
The home side took an 82nd-minute lead through Tottenham’s former forward Nacer Chadli, who blasted a close-range rebound into the roof of the net after keeper Hugo Lloris parried James McClean’s shot.
West Brom goalkeeper Ben Foster had produced a string of superb saves to deny Alli, Ben Davies and Christian Eriksen before Chadli, who joined the Brummies from Tottenham during the close season, scored against the run of play.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
When it seemed the hosts would get away with a smash-and-grab win at the Hawthorns, Alli salvaged a point for Spurs with a clever finish with the outside of his foot after good work by Eriksen in the penalty area.