Barcelona have agreed to sell their Spain midfielder Cesc Fabregas to Chelsea, the Spanish club said on Thursday.
“FC Barcelona and Chelsea FC have reached an agreement for the transfer of player Cesc Fabregas to the English club,” Barca said in a statement on their website (www.fcbarcelona.es).
“FC Barcelona wishes to publicly thank Cesc Fabregas for his professionalism and dedication during his years at the club, which will always be his home, and to wish him all the very best for the future,” they added.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Chelsea confirmed the 27-year-old had signed a five-year deal.