Bournemouth romped to its biggest English Premier League victory as Hull City was pasted 6-1 on Saturday.
Inspired by midfielder Harry Arter, Junior Stanislas scored a brace, and Steve Cook, Charlie Daniels, Callum Wilson and Dan Gosling also made the scoresheet for the host.
Cook, making his 200th club appearance, clumsily diverted in Ryan Mason’s hit-and-hope shot for Hull to equalize, and pounded the grass in frustration and buried his face in his shirt. But seven minutes later, Cook headed home Stanislas’ free kick, and relished the quick atonement with a conciliatory wave to supporters.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Bournemouth remained in the top 10 in the standings, but Hull hasn’t won its last six league games.