Borussia Dortmund twice trailed by two goals against lowly Ingolstadt on Saturday but a stoppage time goal by Christian Pulisic earned them a scintillating 3-3 draw.
Only four days after their Champions League win at Sporting Lisbon, Dortmund were 2-0 down in the first half with goals from Almog Cohen and Dario Lezcano.
Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang cut the deficit in the 59th minute with his seventh goal of the season but the hosts struck back less than a minute later, again with Paraguayan Lezcano.
Last season’s runners-up battled back, with Adrian Ramos giving them hope once more with his 69th minute goal and American teenager Pulisic’s close range effort in stoppage time rescued a point for them. The result left Dortmund, without a win in their last three league matches, in sixth place on 14 points, three off leaders Bayern Munich, who play Borussia Moenchengladbach later on Saturday.
Hertha Berlin joined Bayern on 17 after edging past Cologne 2-1 with goals from Vedad Ibisevic and Niklas Stark either side of Anthony Modeste’s equaliser for the visitors.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016