Two leading British bookmakers have suspended betting on Chelsea’s Antonio Conte becoming the next Premier League manager to be given the sack.
Betway and Paddy Power have stopped accepting bets on the Italian, who joined the club in the close season, while Sky Bet is offering odds of 6/4 that he will be the next casualty in the top-flight sack race.
Conte’s compatriot Francesco Guidolin became the first Premier League manager to lose his job this season when he was sacked by Swansea City earlier this month and replaced by former U.S. national team coach Bob Bradley.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Chelsea are seventh in the table on 13 points, with four wins, one draw and two defeats after seven games and host defending champions Leicester City on Saturday.