Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery has been ruled out of action for up to three weeks with a muscular problem. The club didn’t elaborate.
Bayern assistant coach Hermann Gerland says Ribery broke off training on Friday and “he definitely needs 14 days to three weeks before he can play again.”
The 33-year-old Ribery will miss Bayern’s Champions League game against PSV Eindhoven on Wednesday, and Bundesliga games against Eintracht Frankfurt and Borussia Moenchengladbach, while the trip to Augsburg on Oct. 29 is doubtful.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Holger Badstuber returned to Bayern’s squad for the first time since Feb. 10 for Saturday’s game in Frankfurt. The injury-prone defender broke a bone in his left foot.