Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman is facing eight weeks on the sidelines after injuring his knee and ankle while training with France this week.
“Coman will be out for two months,” Bayern said in a statement on Friday after the 20-year-old suffered a torn capsule in his left ankle and torn ligaments in his knee.
He was injured while preparing for France’s World Cup qualifier against Sweden on Friday.
There was some good news, though, for Bundesliga leaders Bayern who are chasing a record-extending fifth consecutive title.
Spain defender Javi Martinez has made a quicker recovery than expected and is set to return to training next week following the adductor muscle injury he sustained early last month.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“It is even possible he will be at the disposal of coach Carlo Ancelotti for the match at (Borussia) Dortmund on Nov. 19,” Bayern said.
The Bavarians lead the Bundesliga on goal difference from promoted RB Leipzig after 10 games.
Bayern have also secured a spot in the Champions League knockout stage with two group matches to spare.