Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng received no sympathy from club chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge despite going off injured in his side’s 3-2 defeat at FC Rostov in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Rummenigge told Sky TV, “Jerome needs to find a bit more quiet again. It’s a bit too much for me since the summer. It would be in his interest and the whole club’s if he came a little down back to earth.”
Bayern says Boateng suffered a muscular problem in his thigh and that a proper diagnosis will be made on the team’s return to Munich on Thursday. The Germany international hobbled off after almost an hour against the Russian side.
It was Bayern’s second defeat of the season, days after its first to Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More