Barcelona captain Andres Iniesta returned to training on Friday ahead of schedule after almost a month out of action with a knee injury, the club said.
The Spain international sustained knee ligament damage during Barca’s 3-2 league win over Valencia on Oct. 22.
Iniesta was expected to be out for up to eight weeks but the 32-year-old midfielder joined his team mates in practice ahead of Sunday’s La Liga game at Real Sociedad.
Turkish midfielder Arda Turan missed Friday’s session with a fever while right back Aleix Vidal was absent due to personal reasons.
Barca are second in La Liga and four points adrift of Real Madrid, whom they face in the first Clasico of the season on Dec. 3 at the Nou Camp.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More