Barcelona’s players and executives have gathered to pay their respects to Tito Vilanova at Camp Nou, a day after their former coach died following a battle with cancer.
Barcelona’s players signed a book of condolence and held a moment of silence for Vilanova, who died Friday at the age of 45.
Team captain Carles Puyol says “a great, complete person, an example, has left us. This is a difficult blow.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Vilanova’s illness forced him to step down as Barcelona coach last summer after winning the 2012-13 Spanish league title.
He had previously served as Pep Guardiola’s assistant during a four-year run during which the team won 14 titles.
A memorial site for Vilanova has been set up at the stadium and is open for fans to visit this weekend.