Barcelona were given a boost before Saturday’s La Liga showdown against Atletico Madrid when forward Neymar and defenders Gerard Pique and Jordi Alba were given the all-clear by medical staff on Friday.
Neymar and Alba have been out since suffering injuries in the King’s Cup defeat by Real Madrid on April 16, while Pique has not played since the Champions League quarter-final, first leg against Atletico on April 1.
“The three players have accelerated their recuperation from their respective injuries in the past week so that they can be available to the coaching staff for the Atletico game,” Barca said on their website (www.fcbarcelona.es).
“After a few days working on the sidelines, Pique, Jordi Alba and Neymar joined the group again,” they added.
Saturday’s clash at the Nou Camp will be only the third “winner takes all” match on the final day of the campaign in La Liga history and the first since 1951.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Atletico, seeking their first title since 1996, are top on 89 points, with Barca, chasing their fifth crown in six years, second on 86.
A win or a draw would be enough for Atletico, while Barca need to beat the Madrid club to triumph by virtue of a superior head-to-head record, used to separate teams if they finish level on points.