Atletico Madrid winger Yannick Carrasco has signed a new contract that will keep him at the Spanish club until June 2022.
The 23-year-old Belgium international is emerging as Atletico’s best attacking threat besides Antoine Griezmann after scoring five goals in his last four matches.
Those goals came in wins over Bayern Munich and FC Rostov in the Champions League, and Carrasco’s first career hat trick against Granada in the Spanish league.
Last season, he scored five times, including once in a losing effort in the Champions League final, in his first campaign with Atletico after arriving from Monaco.
Atletico sports director Jose Caminero says “he is the class of player that makes our entire team so much better.”
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
Carrasco’s old contract would have expired in 2020.