Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante backed manager Antonio Conte’s wing-back formation used in recent games, saying the tactical changes have suited him and the club.
Following the introduction of Conte’s new 3-4-3 system in recent games, Chelsea secured successive Premier League wins over Hull City and champions Leicester City, without conceding a goal in the process.
Frenchman Kante, one of the pivotal figures in Leicester’s brilliant title-winning season, has featured in all eight of Chelsea’s league games this campaign since joining from the Foxes in the close season.
Kante added that the new formation has provided him the freedom to roam forward.
“The new system is working well. We have been better with and without the ball, and we have conceded fewer chances,” Kante told the club website.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Personally I like the system too. My job in a defensive central midfield position is to cut off attacks against us, but it has been a bit different in the past two games as I have been able to get forward a bit myself.”
Chelsea, who are fifth in the league standings and three points behind leaders Manchester City, host Manchester United on Sunday.