Spain midfielder Ander Herrera will preserve the memory of his international debut by framing the shirt he played in at Wembley on Tuesday.
The 27-year-old, who has represented Spain at every age group, made his senior debut when he came off the bench to replace Thiago Alcantara in the 56th minute of the friendly against England.
“It was exciting and an honour ti represent my country. I will have to frame the shirt. Wembley is the best stage for a debut,” Herrera told reporters.
Herrera came on when Spain were trailing 2-0 but Isco and Iago Aspas scored in the dying minutes to earn the visitors a draw.
“The fightback showed our footballing ability and character. We finished the game very strongly. Another team would have surrendered, but we did not give up,” the Manchester United player said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More