Saturday, November 5, 2016 is a big day in the history of Indian football and it could turn even bigger courtesy Bengaluru FC. The club which is just three years old has created a bigger legacy and achieved far bigger things than clubs with decades of history – primarily due to well disciplined operations, administration and supported strongly by local fans.
In the first year, in 2013-14, Bengaluru FC won the I-League, the next year finished second in the league but won the Federation Cup and last year regained the league.
But the latest and arguably the biggest feather in the cap for the club is its foray into the final of the AFC Cup – continent’s second tier competition (behind AFC Champions League). Dempo and East Bengal have reached the semi-finals of the competition in the past but only Bengaluru FC have reached the final and could very well become the first to win the title.
Bengaluru FC’s opponents are the Air Force Club of Iraq and they are also making their first appearance in the final of the continental showdown.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
When is Bengaluru FC vs Air Force Club of Iraq in the AFC Cup final?
The final of the AFC Cup will be played on November 5 on Saturday.
What time is the Bengaluru FC vs Air Force Club of Iraq in the AFC Cup final?
The broadcast of the AFC Cup final will start from 21:30 IST or 16:00 GMT.
Where is the Bengaluru FC vs Air Force Club of Iraq in the AFC Cup final?
The final will be played at the Suhaim bin Hammad Stadium in Doha.
What channel is showing the Bengaluru FC vs Air Force Club of Iraq in the AFC Cup final?
The final of the AFC Cup will be broadcast live on Star Sports Network and on the digital property of Hotstar.com and its respective apps.