Yuvraj Singh is, understandably, leaving no stones unturned to make his wedding one that his guests will remember which was evident when he went to give Prime Minister Narendra Modi the invitation card in the Parliament on November 25. He may have forgotten one stone though, and that could have been turned if he had done a little bit of proof reading.
According to reports, Yuvraj had got the Prime Minister’s spelling wrong in the invitation. Instead of ‘Narendra Modi’, Yuvraj’s card had ‘Narender Modi’ on it and that was something that he could not hide. The wedding of the cricketer and the actor is scheduled for November 30 in Chandigarh. The couple had engaged in April in a low-key, private ceremony.
The traditional gurdwara wedding will take place in Chandigarh on November 30 which will be followed by another wedding as per Hindu rituals in Goa on December 2. Close friends and relatives are expected to be at this function.
The sangeet and reception will be held in Delhi on December 5 and December 7, respectively. While the venue for the sangeet is a farmhouse near Chattarpur, the reception will be at a city hotel.
Yuvraj’s father had revealed that the couple will have a “small” wedding. The wedding is reported to be an intimate affair with 60 guests, which will include Yuvraj’s close friends, family and fellow cricketers from both the Ranji team and the national team. “We are holding the sangeet, mehendi and reception on the same day, followed by a gurdwara shaadi, after which we will take Hazel for ‘darshan’ of our guru Baba Deep Singh Ji,” Yograj Singh had said to Mid-Day.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016