In three weeks time, we will see another India cricketer tie the nuptial knot. Yuvraj Singh, currently busy playing the Ranji Trophy for Punjab, is all set to marry Bollywood actress Hazel Keech.
While Yuvraj is on cricket duties, the wedding preparations are in full swing at his home in Chandigarh. Yuvraj and Hazel will get married on November 30 in a Gurdwara in Chandigarh. The wedding will happen once again, this time according to Hindu rituals in Goa, on December 2.
But before everything, Harbhajan Singh, Yuvraj’s longtime friend and teammate in Punjab and also in India, shared a interesting video and revealed his plans for his friends wedding. On Sunday, he shared a video on his Instagram profile to share a dance video.
In the video, some school kids are dancing and “I want my friends to dance like this on my wedding” text is in the video. Harbhajan posted this video and tagged Yuvraj and wrote,”Get ready brother @yuvisofficial we r all set to dance like this on ur wedding. (sic)”
Now with Harbhajan clearly warning Yuvraj of what can happen at his wedding, he may receive a reply from Yuvraj before the marriage.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Both Yuvraj and Hazel got engaged in Bali, Indonesia last year and were later seen together in many Indian Premier League matches. Yuvraj hails from Chandigarh while Hazel is British national. Hazel’s mother is a Mauritian Hindu by origin.
That is one of the reasons there will be two weddings. After the weddings, there will be sangeet and reception which will be held in New Delhi on December 5 and 7 respectively.