In a bid to give the Shah Rukh Khan-owned unit an edge in the seventh edition of the Indian Premier League, former Pakistan skipper Wasim Akram has rejoined Kolkata Knight Riders in their preparations.
One of the first teams to land in UAE for the first leg of the tournament starting April 16, KKR have been bolstered by the return of the ‘Sultan of Swing’ as bowling consultant for another season.
Akram, who was part of the KKR dug-out during three IPL editions from 2010 to 2012, is kicked about the teams’ chances this time around.
Akram, 47, was abuzz on twitter before he hit the training camp with the team.
“About to leave for my first practise session with KKR boys are looking in great shape and mind set,” he tweeted.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The 2012 champions KKR play their opener against Mumbai Indians in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday.