In a bid to give the Shah Rukh Khan-owned unit an edge in the seventh edition of the Indian Premier League, former Pakistan skipper Wasim Akram has rejoined Kolkata Knight Riders in their preparations.
One of the first teams to land in UAE for the first leg of the tournament starting April 16, KKR have been bolstered by the return of the ‘Sultan of Swing’ as bowling consultant for another season.
Akram, who was part of the KKR dug-out during three IPL editions from 2010 to 2012, is kicked about the teams’ chances this time around.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Akram, 47, was abuzz on twitter before he hit the training camp with the team.
“About to leave for my first practise session with KKR boys are looking in great shape and mind set,” he tweeted.
The 2012 champions KKR play their opener against Mumbai Indians in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday.