As Virat Kohli celebrates his 28th Birthday wishes keep pouring in since Saturday morning. Hashtag “#HappBirthdayVirat” is trending on the social media platforms which shows the kind of fan following he has in the country. From Anil Kumble to Harbhajan Singh, everyone has been sharing their moments with the Indian Test captain. With each passing year the flamboyant right-handed batsman has raised the value of the Indian cricket team as well as his popularity. Kohli’s “Virat” intensity, aggressive spirit and hunger to win have not only matured him as a player but also made him someone on whom the team can depend on. Kohli, in his career for India, has earned 48 Test and 176 ODI caps and, in 2014, he was appointed as India’s captain in the longest format of the game after MS Dhoni’s retirement. Widely regarded as one of the best batsmen in the world, Kohli is one of the few players to have found success in all three formats of the game and has scored Test, ODI and T20 centuries in his glittering career.
The fact that Virat Kohli “Poore India ko pasand hai (the country loves Virat Kohli)” remains undisputed. But there is one man who always comes up with something hilarious on the social media search trends. Yes, we are talking about Virender Sehwag. Twittarati loves to read his posts, and he never fails to amaze his followers. Sehwag did wish Kohli on his birthday in the morning of November 5, but witty Viru has come up with something which you dare not miss.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) 4 November 2016
Here’s Sehwag’s hilarous Tweet on Kohli: “Haazme ki Goli, Rangon ki Holi,Gujarat me Ghagra Choli, Aur Batting mein Virat Kohli, Poore India ko pasand hai.”
— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) 5 November 2016
The Tweet did tickle some bones and we wait for Kohli’s response to that.