The Pakistani fan of Virat Kohli, who was arrested for hoisting an Indian flag, was granted bail by a court in the country’s Punjab province.
The additional district and sessions court in Okara admitted the bail plea of Umer Daraz, who has been behind the bars for over a month, Dawn online reported.
Daraz was arrested on January 25 for hoisting an Indian flag on the rooftop of his house, Dawn online reported.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
A magistrate, Aneeq Anwer, had rejected his bail plea on February 18.
Later, a fresh bail plea was filed in the court of Additional District and Sessions Judge Asadullah Siraj.
On Friday, the court admitted Daraz’s bail plea and ordered him to furnish a surety bond of Rs.50,000.
By the time the hearing ended, it was time for the court time to rise so Daraz will submit the bond on Saturday and get bail.