The additional district and sessions court in Okara admitted the bail plea of Umer Daraz, who has been behind the bars for over a month, Dawn online reported.
Daraz was arrested on January 25 for hoisting an Indian flag on the rooftop of his house, Dawn online reported.
A magistrate, Aneeq Anwer, had rejected his bail plea on February 18.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Later, a fresh bail plea was filed in the court of Additional District and Sessions Judge Asadullah Siraj.
On Friday, the court admitted Daraz’s bail plea and ordered him to furnish a surety bond of Rs.50,000.
By the time the hearing ended, it was time for the court time to rise so Daraz will submit the bond on Saturday and get bail.