Warner, who slammed hundreds (135 and 145) in both innings of the series-deciding Cape Town Test, has moved up five places to be the highest-ranked Australia batsman, with his skipper Michael Clarke in ninth position being the only other in the top 10.
In the Reliance ICC Player Rankings for Test Bowlers, Ryan Harris, who ended with a match haul of seven for 95 in Cape Town, has moved up two places to a best-ever second position.
Harris has now moved ahead of Vernon Philander and teammate Mitchell Johnson.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Philander, who picked just one wicket in the Cape Town Test, is down a place to third, while Johnson has dropped down a place to fourth. The bowlers’ table is still headed by Dale Steyn.
Meanwhile, the only solace for South Africa from the Cape Town Test was in the fact that Philander has now become the number-one ranked all-rounder on the Reliance ICC Player Rankings for Test all-rounders.
Philander, who scored 37 and 51 not out in either innings, has moved up two places to top of the all-rounders’ table, pushing India’s Ravichandran Ashwin to second.
Philander is now on 376 ratings points, just three ahead of Ashwin.
Meanwhile, Graeme Smith signed off on his impressive Test career in 16th place in the batting table. Smith reached a career high of second position after his match-winning century against England in Johannesburg in January 2010. That was also when he achieved a best-ever 843 ratings points.