Former India cricketer Rahul Dravid on Thursday went back in time as he shared a video, a compilation of his childhood memories through his ‘Mother’s Scrapbook’.
“Let us look back on Rahul Dravid’s first steps (quite literally) in cricket..What made him take up the game??” he posted on his Facebook page.
- Rahul Dravid does his bit to keep the hype in check for U-19 World Cup winning team
- Not lifting the World Cup as a player is not a pain for me anymore: Rahul Dravid
- Rahul Dravid: The method actor
- Rahul Dravid celebrates birthday with India U-19 World Cup squad, watch video
- Rahul Dravid turns 45: Relive ‘The Wall’s’ top 5 innings
- Rahul Dravid and Sunil Joshi’s sons Samit and Aryan hammer match-winning centuries
Rahul Dravid begun his international career in 1996 and played his last Test against Australia in 2012.
Dravid was the mentor to Rajasthan Royals in the IPL and recently took up the coaching job of India ‘A.’