Former captain Sourav Ganguly suggested that India should include paceman Varun Aaron in the playing XI for the fourth Test since the Manchester wicket was the fastest in England.
“Manchester track is the fastest wicket in England. I think Varun Aaron should get a look in,” Ganguly said.
While gangly paceman Ishant Sharma, the hero of the Lord’s Test, has already been ruled out of the next match, there’s a cloud of doubt hanging over Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s availability due to his swollen knee.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“India need some fresh heads this stage. I’m not saying Gambhir would succeed but we need some fresh ideas. At this stage, it is anyone’s series,” he said after he began a new innings in cricket administration as CAB’s joint secretary.
Ganguly further said he’s disappointed with Bengal pacer Mohammad Shami’s lackluster performance but disagreed that the
severe workload was the reason for this.
“If he won’t play cricket at this age then when would he?” he asked.