Speedster Varon Aaron will lead the 15-member Jharkhand team in the upcoming Ranji trophy commencing from October 6, Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) officials said today.
Aaron, who is part of the India A team currently playing in Australia, will lead the Jharkhand team, said JSCA secretary Rajesh Verma.
Announcing the team, Verma said middle-order batsman Pratyush Singh will be the only new face in the team, which comprised of seven bowlers, including three spinners.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Jharkhand will start their campaign against Maharashtra at Delhi from October 6, he said, expressing confidence that the team will perform to its potential this season.
Batsman Anand Singh, who impressed the selectors with his performance in the Under-23 team, has been elevated to the senior team based on merit, Verma said.
Following are the team: Varon Aaron (Captain), Ishan Kishan, S P Gautam, Anand Singh, Virat Singh, Ishan Jaggi, Saurabh Tiwari, Pratyush Singh, Kaushal Singh, Ajay Yadav, Vikash Singh, Ashish Kumar, Samar Quadri, Shahbaz Nadeem, Sunny Gupta.