He may have missed out on the World T20, but with the IPL round the corner, Kevin Pietersen is set to return to the spotlight. And when KP takes centrestage, there can never be a dull moment, regardless of whether he’s wielding a bat or not.
Renowned for his exceptional strokeplay, the England right-hander has torn apart many an opposition bowling attack. And over the next two months, Pietersen can be relied upon to light up cricket grounds and television screens around the country in his inimitable style, dishing out exquisite drives and audacious switch-hits while donning Delhi Daredevils colours.
Pietersen will lead a new-look Daredevils outfit that includes a number of contemporary Indian and foreign stars — from Murali Vijay and Mohammad Shami to Ross Taylor and JP Duminy.
On Tuesday, a select audience in the capital will interact with Pietersen at the latest edition of Express Adda, the first foreign cricketer to grace the event. Pietersen will be in conversation with The Indian Express Editor-in-Chief Shekhar Gupta. The 33-year-old will talk about what makes him click as a match-winner across all formats, and his plans for the Daredevils this season.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016